Instructions are the same as for General Conference: view them here.
To upload an article to this Workshop, access the following link and, before the title of the contribution, place the code «WS_1»: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icomta22
Summary: This workshop studies the great technological developments that have occurred in recent years and that impact the health sector thanks to the growth of new technologies in Mechatronics and Robotics. The objective of this workshop is to bring together professionals and academics in the area of Mechatronics, Biomedical and Robotics applied to the health sector in order to share research and experiences.
- Biomechatronics design philosophy
- Rehabilitation robotics
- Assistive technologies with virtual and augmented reality
- Biomedical signal processing
- Biomedical imaging
- Artificial intelligence
Scientific and Organizing Committee
- Oscar Avilés Ph.D, Nueva Granada Military University (Colombia)
- Rubén Darío Hernández Ph.D, Nueva Granada Military University (Colombia),
- Paola Niño Ph.D, National Polytechnic Institute (Mexico)
- Arockia Selvakumar Ph.D, VIT University, Chennai (India)